Summer Reading 2021
Registration and program begin Tuesday, July 6th.
Program runs through Friday, August 6th.
Adults ages 18+, residents and non-residents
How to Participate:
Adults must register in person in the North Haven Library Adult Department starting on July 6th through August 2nd
to pick up your Bingo Sheet.
A staff member will help you sign up for Summer Reading and answer any questions you might have at the time of registration.
The Rules are Simple:
1. Register and Pick Up your Bingo Sheet.
2. Check out an item (books, videos, audiobooks, etc) that match a box you want to complete.
3. Check off a box on the Bingo Sheet that corresponds with an item.
4. Each item can only be used to complete one box.
5. When you complete a 4 square row (across, down or diagonal), stop by the Information Desk to receive a raffle ticket.
6. You can earn up to 10 tickets for a chance to win one of two gift card!
The winner will be picked by August 13th.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I have to read for a certain amount of time? Not this year! Our goal this year is to get you reading/watching/listening all the items the library has to offer
Do I have to read every day? You do not have to read every day. Although, we think it is a great idea if you do!
Do I have to read Library Books? Yes. The goal is to familiarize you with the library and our collection!
How often should I come to the library for Summer Reading? We suggest visiting the library once a week for Summer Reading to complete as many boxes on your Bingo Sheet as possible. Always remember to bring your sheet!
What happens if I lose my Bingo Sheet? You will have to start the Bingo Sheet over from the beginning. Always keep your Bingo Sheet in a safe place!