Summer Reading 2022
Registration and program begin on Tuesday, July 5th.
Program runs through Saturday, August 6th.
Adults ages 18+, residents and non-residents
How to Participate:
Adults must register in person in the North Haven Library Adult Department starting on July 5th through August 1st
to pick up their Library Land Game Board.
A staff member will help you sign up for Summer Reading and answer any questions you might have at the time of registration.
The Rules are Simple:
1. Register and Pick Up your Library Land Game Board.
2. Complete the tasks in any square and mark it off.
3. Each item can only be used to complete one box.
4. When you complete a four tile section, stop by the Information Desk to receive a FREE CANDY and spin the wheel for your raffle tickets.
5. Enter those tickets for weekly prizes or for THREE special end of summer gift cards.
The winners will be picked the follow Monday of each week for the weekly prizes and will have one week to pick them up.
Gift Cards winners will be drawn on August 12th.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I have to read for a certain amount of time? Not this year! Our goal this year is to get you reading/watching/listening all the items the library has to offer.
Do I have to read every day? You do not have to read every day. Although, we think it is a great idea if you do!
Do I have to read Library Books? Yes. The goal is to familiarize you with the library and our collection!
How often should I come to the library for Summer Reading? We suggest visiting the library once a week for Summer Reading to complete as many boxes on your Library Land Game Board as possible. Always remember to bring your sheet!
What happens if I lose my Library Land Game Board? We can provide you with a new sheet and mark off the sections that you have already collected raffle tickets for. But we highly suggest that you keep it in a safe place!